For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Red Boots Go With Everything!

Red Boots, Spots & Stripes | Fake Fabulous

Red is set to be a BIG trend this coming AW17... much like AW15, and pretty much every winter season!
Trends aside, over the years I've realised that you can't really go wrong with a pair of red boots for the autumn season.
Red always comes back in fashion.

Just like their leopard cousins, red boots go with EVERYTHING.
In fact, I'm struggling to find an outfit that can't be enhanced by red footwear!

Red Boots, Spots & Stripes | Fake Fabulous

Mixing spots and stripes is a well established pattern mix, that works beautifully.
Sticking to the same colour palette is a fail safe way to get a spot/stripe mix spot on.
{Pardon the Pun!}

This pattern mix is made more interesting by adding a touch of red.
A dash at the top, and a splash at the bottom.
Lipstick and footwear... probably my two favourite accessories!

Red Boots, Spots & Stripes | Fake Fabulous

I couldn't resist adding my magpie necklace as I felt things were getting a little too serious!
('Stuffy' is not a look I'm ever going for.)
A classic bag finished things off nicely.

Red Boots, Spots & Stripes | Fake Fabulous

Will you be wearing red this Autumn?
Do you like just a touch? 
Or, full on from top to toe?

Please let me know by leaving me a comment.
I love to hear from you!

BOOTS: c/o Lotus
SKIRT: F&F...similar.
TIGHTS: Falke
SHIRT: Redoute
LIPS: Mac
BAG: Topshop... try this.

GET THE LOOK


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig